Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gettin' Reorganized

I came back from Vacation a few weeks ago to find out that my department is reorganizing. It's taken a few weeks to find out what exactly that means, but essentially I (and my colleagues) are in the process of deciding to either be full time web developers or move into middleware. It's an interesting decision to make. In my case, most of what I currently work on, falls under the middleware umbrella, but moving over there means probably less coding (at the very least less, ColdFusion coding, probably no Actionscript work, and most certainly no Flex). It would mean, however moving into other interesting things like identity management, and data integration, that would give the reconstituted web development group broader access to interrelated data from various systems. At the moment I'm trying to figure out whether it'll be more interesting enabling this access, or building the mashups that will hopefully be and end result. Decisions, decisions... In any event, I'll either keep this blog Adobe/Web related, or have it removed from MXNA.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Luis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Template design by MLP Design
Licensed under CC-NC 3.0