Friday, February 02, 2007

I was wrong, and other housekeeping

I'll start with the housekeeping. I haven't posted in quite a while, mostly because I haven't had anything to say. I don't kid myself that I have any regular readers, and in this day of aggregators, I find myself very comfortable with posting only when I have something to say.

Shortly after my last post, it was pointed out to me that I was missing the point of that particular discussion. I didn't agree at the time, but since then I've come to concede that perhaps that was the case. I briefly considered retracting the post, but I decided to leave it for posterity.

I never did make that post about my Model-Glue issue. Upon further review, it was 100% PEBKAC related, and not something that would be easy to duplicate.

Labels: ,

posted by Luis

1 Comments:

Blogger Luis said...

As an FYI, PEBKAC stands for "Problem exists between keyboard and chair".

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Template design by MLP Design
Licensed under CC-NC 3.0