Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wishlists and Drugs

There has been an almost dizzying amount of blog posts lately about what folks desire to see in ColdFusion 8. Personally I think I've been reading too many of them for my own good, because sometime yesterday afternoon I got the following image stuck in my head.

Obviously between work, wishlist blog posts, and the new comic series over at Fusion Authority, I've gone and fried my brain. Don't get me wrong, I write OO CF code, and there is a reasonable chance that I would utilize interfaces if they were available in CF, but part of me hopes that CF 8 is more evolutionary than revolutionary. Realistically, most of my co-workers are still writing CF 5 style code, and despite my efforts I don't see that changing overly quickly.

Labels: ,

posted by Luis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Template design by MLP Design
Licensed under CC-NC 3.0